We had a lovely weekend - the weather was amazing! Simon had his first school dance. He mostly ran races with the other boys but he paused long enough to do the conga. We did regular weekend stuff Saturday - but on Sunday we went to Auntie Colleen and Joe's! Lillian and Simon shared their first pudding pop (Simon was significantly cleaner so we took fewer pictures of him). Then we went for a walk with Bailey and visited the brand new park around the corner from their house. Great weekend!
 |
| She loves the nice weather. And Snacks. She loves snacks too. |
 |
| I asked her to smile - this is what I got. Delightful! |
 |
| Bailey was really hoping she would drop that popsicle. |
 |
| Look at the birds! |
 |
Walking Bailey. Both of them were great about this. When I asked Simon to stop so I could take a picture he told Bailey to sit and she did! |
 |
| Lillian seeing if her water bottle would balance on Bailey. It did not. |
 |
I said look at me and smile and instead he made this face and
squirted me immediately after this picture so I took the squirt gun away. |
 |
| Simon took this picture. |
 |
| And Simon took this picture too! |
 |
| Maybe I could get a lick?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment