Monday, February 3, 2014

Lillian Laughs!

Lillian laughed last week for both Jenn and Stacey and as a result both Alan and I tried like crazy to make her laugh for us all weekend. We did finally hear it (a super cute, happy noise that sounds a bit like a coo with a catch in the middle) but she did it on her own terms - so despite many minutes of video there is no recording of her laughing. However the below videos have some great expressions - smiles, muppet sad face, amazement at both mama and daddy's funny faces. Luckily because I'm the video taker you can't see any of my funny faces.

In the morning Lillian was dressed for Super Bowl Sunday. She threw up on these mid-day though and moved on to outfit number three for the day for the next video. Muppet sad face shows up in this one a few times.


She had *just* laughed for us so I pulled out my phone thinking I could catch it for you. As a result, this was taken during Super Bowl half time and you can see the colors reflected on the back of her head.  


No comments:

Post a Comment