Saturday, December 7, 2013

Baby massage

Simon took all the below pictures! I think Alan was helping a little, but the little man is really starting to get the hang of pointing at the subject. There were a couple of the ceiling and fingers I had to delete, but much fewer.

Here Lillian is getting her first massage. The stuff in the blue bowl is coconut oil - all natural and not a problem if she eats some. It is also what I have been using for her lotion. She has been pretty gassy lately and as a result crying when she has a bowl movement or passes gas. The massage, bicycling her legs and the infant gas-X we have been giving her have all helped to make her more comfortable. She slept from 2 to 6 earlier this week! Or more accurately we slept from 2-6, at 7 she is just waking but we had to get up and get moving before then. Long sleep stretch for our little girl! Too bad she hasn't been repeating it every night but it gives us a glimmer of hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment