We had a great time in Arizona. Lots of sun and no sun burns! The best combination possible. We went for lots of walks and spent a lot of time relaxing. Simon was great on the flight there, though I will try to avoid flying with him alone again. It's hard work to keep a curious boy entertained and still for the whole four and a half hour flight. And man is he getting big! Last time we flew he fit so snuggly in my lap, this time I had to keep gathering little hands and feet off of the nice lady sitting next to me. It didn't help that he only slept about twenty minutes (poor tired mama).
In Arizona Simon had his own car seat, a pack and play and even a stroller for walks. Despite the great digs Simon didn't sleep well the first two nights, I think because the plane ride made him miss a nap. By the third night he was sleeping normally again - about 12 hours a night with two naps during the day. It's hard to do activities when he sleeps so much, but it's really easy to rest! Yay great food and resting! I went to bed around 9:30 every night. So nice! On the flight home Alan was there which made juggling baby and toys and snack easier - also the fact that the little guy slept for much of the flight in his dad's lap. It was adorable but I didn't want to jostle anyone by reaching for the camera. More pictures after the jump.
I love watching golf with Grandpa Bart. He even took me to hit golf balls!
I'm going to be a scratch golfer when I grow up.
I'm so excited to be clean in Arizona!
Hm, my hand tastes just as good in AZ as it does in IL. Interesting.
The world is upside down! I love this!







No comments:
Post a Comment